Workplace Policy for Mental Wellbeing
Our diagnostics programme is designed to evaluate a range of subjects in order to increase clarity, identifying key issues and provide recommendations for your workforce.
An initial and confidential questionnaire will cover a range of subjects to give you rich information on:
- Your staff mental wellbeing
- Workplace issues causing distress
- Understanding of your current wellbeing offer
- Managers’ views on their needs to support their team wellbeing
- This information will be presented in a series of charts to help identify a plan of action to deal with your key issues
This range of measures is expanded on for ongoing monitoring to include measures that are expected to improve over time, e.g. sickness rates, staff turnover, HR policies, etc.